More Info

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sharing the Vision

We are back! Enjoying all the Dr.Pepper humanly possible, spending time with family and friends and daily trips to Walmart. You know, the simple pleasures of a developed country.

This last week has been a strange transition back into life, as we once knew it.  I know we have a different life in Guatemala, but it feels like a world, or sometimes two, away from the lives we once lived.  Trying to bridge the gap between our new lives and here seems impossible. I find myself stretching to find the words to explain what we do, or where we come from. Trying to explain why we have left everything behind and followed this path is more difficult still. 

If you have a moment, I encourage you to enjoy this short, though informative, video. My friend Caleb Allison put this together, and I feel it conveys more than I can express with words on a page. 


Thank you for your interest in the work of God's hand through our otherwise incapable hands. 

Please feel free to share with a friend or your entire state!  
Big Hugs, 
   KatieAnn Ficker 

No comments:

Post a Comment